Presentations For ITEC - Submit Early!!!

Jon Reynolds proteon at gci.net
Mon Jul 30 21:44:10 PDT 2001

i sit up here listening to the banter about the upcoming ITEC that you are
all preparing for, and all i can say is im jealous!!! please broadcast this
event over the web so i can at least feel like im part of it. and if you
want to give me a couple shots of beautiful weather, of which we have been
sorely lacking this month, i wouldn't mind.  ;)

Jon