Sparc Linux?

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Mon Jul 30 01:22:42 PDT 2001

Thanks for the information.  I was looking at the Netra because it was a
powerful 1U rackmount server at a low cost, but you're right, I should save
myself the hassle and buy an Athlon.  Do you know anything about where to
buy 1U cases, and what kind of motherboards would work in there?  Standard
ATX or Micro-ATX would work?  I have no clue where to get the special risers
to support the PCI cards to fit in there.  If someone can point me to some
good vendors then this may work out well.