Video Editing

Jon Reynolds proteon at gci.net
Wed Jul 25 13:44:37 PDT 2001

hey Dusty, I forwarded your emails to my friend that does all the video
editing. He might have a viable alternative for you that is cost effective.
He doesn't do this stuff professionally or for his job, its just something
he likes doing and so the software and machines he uses are of the
inexpensive nature. I am desperatly trying to keep you off of windows and
thereby reducing the shame that would surely ensue therin.  <grin>

Jon