White House Switched to Linux

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jul 24 18:08:08 PDT 2001

Isn't it amazing that my little post at LinuxToday has geneated over 10,300
reads in 1.5 days?

http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2001-07-23-004-20-NW-CY

BTW, has anyone been paying any attention to nVidia's Crush chipsets? IMO they
will really make Linux desktops fly!