Samba Daemon dying

Julio Gutierrez gutierrej001 at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jul 24 13:15:44 PDT 2001

Hi all !
I'm having problems keeping my samba daemon up for a long period of time, now
that I finally got the setup to work and now I can actually share files
across the network from my Windows XP machines but sometimes when I map a
network drive it dies on me and get the message : connection lost or
connection refused by host, is there any way of keeping the daemon up at all
times so I don't have to do an /etc/rc.d/init.d/smb restart all the time?
Thanks in advance

Julio
--
OS X: Because making UNIX user friendly was easier than debugging Windows.