port log

Rodney Kanno pepe65 at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jul 19 20:08:50 PDT 2001

Hi Warren,

Actually..i switched to Win4Lin....the weird thing is that when I "boot"
into windows, IE works and anything else (so far that i've tested) works..i
can check email, get stock quotes etc...except for that file sharing
program...i know that it uses ports 4661, 4662 and 4665....it can connect to
the net to download the banner ads and homepage, but it cannot connect to
any servers to do searches so i'm guessing it has something to do with ports
4661, 4662, and 4665 not being accessible?

Thanks,
Rodney