Linux CDs

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sun Jul 15 06:20:08 PDT 2001

I have many copies of RH7.1 and I'm in the University area most of the time.
On Tuesday and Thursday I'm in the UH ICS department helping people with
their Linux projects.  That is probably the best time and place to find me.

Otherwise, I highly recommend LSL.com for Linux CD's.  Less than $4 and
you'll have Linux CD's within a few days via US postal service.
You could order a copy of the official CD's, but I highly recommend this set
of updated CD's with many updated RPM packages as of last month.
http://www.mailordercentral.com/lsl/prodinfo.asp?number=RH-24