Linux CDs

bfarnell at gte.net bfarnell at gte.net
Sun Jul 15 06:38:28 PDT 2001

I will pay you for your troubles...

Anyone work at a place downtown somewhere willing to copy the REDHAT 7.1
for me?  I get around by bike and would like to try it out.  I am
running RH 7.0 but have heard problems with installing the new RH and
Mandrake.  I had problems installing the last Mandrake.  I would be
willing to shell out the $30 to support redhat and get their support
(for what it's worth) if I knew I could get it to run on my machine.
Anyone in the University, downtown or Waikiki area is close enough.
Thanks,

Brian