Video in X

jay jay at musubi.org
Tue Jul 10 16:20:28 PDT 2001

in your device section for the video card, there's
an optional "VideoRam" field you can fill out.
e.g.

Section "Device"
    Identifier  "Diamond Viper 550"
    Driver      "nv"
    VideoRam    16384
EndSection

(that's a 16MB diamond viper 550 w/ the nvidia tnt chip)

=jay

------
"i'm telling you jay, as soon as we learn how to manufacture a car
 that doesn't explode when you lock the parking brake, we will TAKE
 OVER THE WORLD."  -- karen ahn