Speaking of Windows success stories ....

Jim Roby jroby at aloha.net
Tue Jul 10 01:03:41 PDT 2001

If you can't boot from floppy,you may have a hardware problem.  Enter CMOS
and make it boot from floppy first..once at a command line, cd to
windows\system and run scanreg.exe..(assume 98,since I don't think they
make the media program for 95)it will alow you to load a previous saved
copy of the the registry from before you loaded M$media (which is a
horrible 500lb gorilla).  Next purchase a copy of Powerquest drive
image,;only way to deal with the registry: wipe it and go back in time.