Open Source .NET Project

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed Jul 4 06:22:11 PDT 2001

http://www.southern-storm.com.au/portable_net.html

This company has a very early not yet working implementation of .NET and C#
parser.  Judging by their current code, documentation and FAQ, they have the
expertise to pull off a completely open source GPL implementation of .NET,
though I have no clue how they are funding themselves.  I sure hope the
community supports them and other similar efforts.

http://www.xns.org/
A privacy oriented "Open" project working to provide competition to
Microsoft's Hailstorm.

You folks see any other "Open" projects out there working to combat
Microsoft's .NET initiative through technogical means?

Warren