Quick network fix -- looking for help to get two linux boxes to talk to each other.

Deven Phillips dphillips at viata.com
Tue Jul 3 16:38:42 PDT 2001

How do you want them to talk? File Sharing? Web Serving? Internet
sharing?

What is your network setup? Do you have a hub, or are the computers
connected to each other directly?

Answer these questions, and I'll get you some answers.

Deven Phillips, CISSP
Network Architect
Viata Online, Inc.

Ben Beeson wrote:

> Aloha,
>
>         I'm trying to set up a small LAN at home -- two linux boxes...
> Can anyone help me get them to talk?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Ben
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to luau as: dphillips at viata.com

Sorry if the spelling sucks, but my laptop battery is runn....