Brand new to linux, firewall

jay jay at musubi.org
Thu Jan 25 00:47:45 PST 2001

well, i'm sure that with some work you could make any linux
as secure as the default openbsd install.
(i.e. ifconfig eth0 down)  heh.

for the iso dude...
the openBSD project would rather you buy one of their CDs
to support the project, so they don't offer any "official"
ISOs.
but ipfilter also runs well on freeBSD and netBSD which
do have downloadable ISOs.

=jay

------
"I did nothing, absolutely nothing.  And
 it was everything I thought it could be."