Brand new to linux and unix

Julio Gutierrez gutierrej001 at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jan 24 23:48:32 PST 2001

I don't really know about linux and unix too much but i like trying
different OS's and one thing I dont know is how to download Unix because
they don't have ISO images, they only have folders with all the files needed
for an install, so it is dificult for me to know wich files to download and
how to make a bootable cd with them files if anyone can help me solve this
little problem I'll really appreciate it !

Thank You !
Julio

Life gets boring when your computer is working fine and there is nothing
left to trobleshoot!