NAME CHANGE UPDATE : 14 : 1 : 1

Donald Numbers shotgundon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jan 24 19:17:21 PST 2001

    I think it is safe to asume Luau stands. So now we have a name. I think
the Suggestion of haveing isntall fests as a seperate entity from the
meeting is pretty sound advise. Another suggestion i have is maybe all of us
working on ONE project as a group. Each person Contributeing in whatever way
they can ( ie. Codeing, web building , whatever ) The outcome could be a
distibution of something that would cause alot more attention to the group
possible atract more members. Its great to see all this traffic and
information being past . All of todays e-mail has helped me out alot and
hopefully in the not too far off future i'll be able to contribute my
technical .02 also. Someone write me back about a possible meeting. Also
whats the status of the  middle school network project. - Don Numbers