LUAU's rebirth

bfarnell at gte.net bfarnell at gte.net
Tue Jan 23 04:32:45 PST 2001

in my homw town and throughout most of the eastern united states a great
fundraiser was selling doughnuts.  Hmmm, maybe kind of funny to those of
you who were born here, but for those of us who are transplants, there
is a Krispy Kreme opening very soon on Nimitz.  With all of the
transplants, especially military, this is a possiility.  For what it's
worth,
Brian