hello people

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Tue Jan 23 01:34:46 PST 2001

Hi.

I'm sorry, but I am not yet sure if I support a possible name change.
Mid-Pac may even object to a MPLUG name for liability reasons.  (You know
how administrators are.  They'll think of some strange reason to object.
Then again, they may not.)  I gave them the request today, and I should hear
back about approval for the facility use on tomorrow (Tuesday).  Could you
please collect nominations for now and we'll decide on a possible name
change later?  (Possibly at the first meeting.)