LUAU

Kevin proforce65 at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Jan 21 11:08:50 PST 2001

Hello, Ben!

I have been using the linux router for about 3 or 4 months now.  Runs great!
I now need to install and run samba.

Any questions?  I can help you on some problems,but not all.  Because i'm
still learning.

To steve anderson, yes I use windows.  I use windows to send email because
this pc is always on.  I use it for my webpage aquarium webcam.  webcam32,
no linux version.  Sorry but I need to use what's available.  Besides, I
can't get redhat 7 to run my wheel mouse in netscape.  I need the wheel, the
wheel rules.  I only got caldera to run the wheel in netscape, but that's
another story.

Kevin