luau

Donald Numbers shotgundon at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Jan 21 13:35:08 PST 2001

Ok.. Now we are Talking Folks . So far we have 2 solid responses from people
who are interested in getting the ball rolling. Dusty, Warren thanks for the
quick responses. Now I'm going to say some cheesy quote " IF YOU BUILD IT
THEY WILL COME ". Today is Sunday the 21st lets shoot for a target date.
Please give me any suggestions for a possible meeting of the minds to
discuss our course of action. I will host the first meeting at my "Quanset
hut" Please E-mail  (shotgundon at hawaii.rr.com) me with suggestions for a
date. I am pretty much open everyday after 4:00pm and All day saturday and
sunday. Warren The Mid Pacific Institute Sounds like a dream Location for
our meeting ! Let me know What i can do to help ( setup, Clean-up i'll even
direct parking if we need it ). I am at LUAU's Disposal and am very willing
to Devote my time and efforts to developing a lasting and stable enviroment
for linux users. All I ask in return is you teach me thats all i want.
Thanks again guys
-Don Numbers