LUAU

kevin proforce65 at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Jan 21 21:12:25 PST 2001

Yes, I'm green as a papaya!  -:)

I've been using redhat since version 5.1 but I still can't remember
commands.  I guess my main problem is that I really need and use Microsoftie
at work. (Autocad)  Still waiting for the Linux version to come out. (Lots
of luck on this one, lol)

I have a small ethernet network at home running LRP with windows/linux
clients, I guess I need to learning how to install and run samba.  (file
sharing and printing) I also have redhat on my laptop but I can't get the
soundcard to work.

Question, will this group help me and other people hack some of these little
problems that we have running linux?  If it is then i'm in!

I now live in Kapahulu so I guess I can make it to some of the meetings in
town.

Kevin