Fwd: RE: Home Network

Wayne Bow admin at stfrancis-oahu.org
Thu Jan 4 21:46:16 PST 2001

> HI,
Hi,

> You can also telnet in to the freesco router to make adjustments.  It also
> allows for telneting from outside on the net to one specific box with out any
> others being un secure.

Hey Al,  Is that for real??  I'm using freesco on campus here and
the only options I saw for allowing telnet were for no access,
internal LAN access or for the whole world to access...at least for
telnetting to the freesco router.  Am I mistaken?

Thanks for the tip if I am!  It would be grand to have that ability (not
that I envision needing it once the router is set  up)

Thanks for your expertise,

> Al Plant
Wayne Bow
Network Administrator