UCITA - not in our state

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Tue Feb 27 11:12:18 PST 2001

Excellent!  I don't believe that anyone in the general IT industry
(aside from the software vendors themselves) who support UCITA.  The
InfoWorld guys have been exposing the problems and evils of UCITA for
quite some time.  It's good to know someone like Mike will help the
local groups keep an eye out for this beast.

-Jeff