start-up items

Nelson Garcia garcian002 at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Feb 16 13:30:52 PST 2001

Mandrake should have a DrakConf wizard icon on your KDE desktop with a
button that says "startup services" (to sound like NT, I guess).  Click that
and just check the "services"  you want.

If you are new to Mandrake, their website can walk you through a lot of the
GUI setup tools: http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/demos/Demo/

I hope that helps.
Nelson