Help Again with LinkSys LNE100TX

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed Feb 14 10:05:49 PST 2001

Hi.  Sorry I didn't reply again earlier.  I got your last e-mail but lost it
in a pile of work.

Checklist of Things to Try
* Do you have the kernel source tree in /usr/src/linux?  If not, you will
have to download a kernel tarball, though that may be hard without a network
card.  You can also install the kernel source RPM in Redhat 7.0, though it
would be a bit old.
* Tried kgcc instead of gcc?  gcc 2.96 in Redhat 7.0 is known to break many
kernel compiles, and probably module compiles
* What revision of the Linksys card is this?  Go to
http://www.linksys.com/download/default.asp and select your card.  There are
a bunch of pictures of the chips on this page.

Gotta go to school now.  I'll write more later if this doesn't work.