Router help request

whenever whatever at whoever.net
Thu Dec 27 16:26:45 PST 2001

I use your iptable script, it saved me a lot of time and works great.  I ran into a problem lately, my internal lan(eth0) can masq using eth1 out to the net, but when I dialed in from my laptop on the road, I can setup a PPP session on ppp0, I can connect to my system eth0 and eth1, but can't go beyond that. I can use a proxy from the system, but should I be able to masq out since it's the same class of ip of my local lan? I tried adding another class of ip on the masq lan and assign one to my laptop, also running RIP2(zebra or routed), but didn't work as what I though it would. Same setup works find with old ipfwadm, is there anything I am missing or need additional rules on iptables ? and I don't know much about iptabls.

Thanks