Router help request

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Thu Dec 27 14:10:03 PST 2001

Check your default gateway on your computers behind the router (should
be the IP of your router), DNS of those computers (should be your ISPs
DNS or yours if you run a caching name server).  Also check the NAT
options in the script as well as the INTERNAL_LAN directive.  INET_IFACE
must also be defined properly.

--MonMotha