Kicking users?

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Mon Dec 24 18:57:11 PST 2001

Thanks, Scott and Gary.

I actually knew about idled - found it on Freshmeat.net.  Using skill
with the -u switch will probably work best, as I want to  remove users
who have not only forgotten, but lost their connections and are still
logged on by the host.  Kicking them off on demand rather than by time
lapse will work best.

Thanks,
-Jeff