GLUUG meeting, Next Tuesday

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Wed Dec 12 21:10:01 PST 2001

epsas at inflicted.net wrote:

> Aloha everyone,
>
> I am thinking that next Tues. will be a good time to initiate the informal Unix geekouts.
>
> So...  Next Tues. at 6:30 at the Coffee Cove, does this sound good?
>
> *Directions*
> http://www.coffeecove.com
>
> I talked to the owner of the place and he is cool with the meetings as long as people buy something... they have menu items for <$1.25.  I can purchase something for the people without funds, no worry.
>
> Could I get a handcount of everyone who will definately show up?  (if it is more than 12 people, we will have to find a different venue)
>
> Thanks,
> Charles
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to luau as: webmaster at hawaiidakine.com

Charles,

If I can get out of here at a decent time to drive in from
Wahiawa for 6:30 I will come.

 Aloha! Al Plant -Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.80/mo.  Member Small
Business Hawaii.
Running Caldera Linux 2.4 & Free BSD 4.0 UNIX
Support Open Source in Business and Computing.