GLUUG meeting, Next Tuesday

epsas at inflicted.net epsas at inflicted.net
Wed Dec 12 16:21:46 PST 2001

Aloha everyone,

I am thinking that next Tues. will be a good time to initiate the informal Unix geekouts.

So...  Next Tues. at 6:30 at the Coffee Cove, does this sound good?

*Directions*
http://www.coffeecove.com

I talked to the owner of the place and he is cool with the meetings as long as people buy something... they have menu items for <$1.25.  I can purchase something for the people without funds, no worry.

Could I get a handcount of everyone who will definately show up?  (if it is more than 12 people, we will have to find a different venue)

Thanks,
Charles