printer drivers

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Tue Dec 11 13:28:38 PST 2001

printer driversYour linux box also talks postscript as a default....you can use a normal LPR setup to print to it and it should auto switch to postscript.  Unless of course your IS group turned off autoswitching...

/brian chee

University of Hawaii ICS Dept
Advanced Network Computing Lab
1680 East West Road, POST rm 311