Informal Linux Meetings

Mathisha mathisha at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Dec 9 14:32:43 PST 2001

There's Parking along Seaview ave. The parking situation I noticed in that
area tends to change significantly during the 5-6pm time slot when all the
folks who have been hogging the day time parking slots head home. There's a
basement parking spot under the YMCA but I'm not sure what the status on that
is. For a lock on the coordinates of the place and info about Coffeeline is

http://www.coffeeline.org/

I agree with Ron about setting up meetng there. An additional plus is that
there's a cable linked computer lab in the building. (the admin situation
with the lab will be formalized in Jan but there's potential)  Addtional
plug: the Coffee is good its been my place for brew since 99.

mathisha