Informal Linux Meetings

Lockhart, Charles Charles.Lockhart at SpirentCom.COM
Sat Dec 8 09:35:01 PST 2001

Uhm, I'm gonna be out of town for about a month, but when I get back I'd
attend.  Though straight up I have to say my attendance would me more
reliable if we were to start the meetings in a bar, though I guess that
would kind of depend on whether people interested in coming were of age.

-Charles