The OSSvsCSS debate is cancelled

Ronald Willis ronal at aloha.com
Sat Dec 1 09:19:15 PST 2001

!The OSS vs CSS debate is cancelled.

Sorry folks I wasn't aware the debate was still scheduled until now. To my
knowledge we couldn't keep the interest of the CSS folks as I had informed
Darin in November, and therefore no additional plans were made. Just for
everyones information, I went through 11 or 12 CSS folks from the J.T. the
areas top Microsoft rep, to education center directors. Most said yes, and
all later declined just before 911. Since we have the time and stage, If
someone wants to utilize it for an adlib open debate please let me know
before the close of business Monday, because Ive made no plans to use it.
The original purpose of the debate was to coincide with the release of XP!

Ron Willis, Sunday Dec 1, 7:05 am.

The wiki has been updated.