ITEC Update

Ronald Willis ronal at aloha.com
Sat Dec 1 08:32:41 PST 2001

Ill make the cables! I wont be able to get there till late afternoon on
Tuesday. But if I could get the materials ahead of time I could have them
done. If not Ill do them when I arrive, if needed. Let me know.

Ron

Warren,

I have approval for the monitors but can't get the cat 5.  Get a hold of
Deven...He told me he has the materials if someone can help make the cables.

Bill