ITEC...

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Tue Dec 4 04:26:21 PST 2001

I finished the demo Terminal Server and 2 working thin clients, but then
I found the motherboard of my Windows 2000 machine to be BROKEN.  I can
slap together another machine from spare parts tomorrow, but this will
give Ho'ala less time to configure and get it working at the beginning
of ITEC Wednesday.

The Terminal Server has only Red Hat 7.2, StarOffice 6.0beta and Hancom
Office 2.0 final beta.  If you want to bring more software please bring
it on CD, we don't have floppies or Internet connectivity.  I suppose we
could SCP it over the 100Mbit network though if you can plugin your
laptop.

Deven:  Do you have Transgaming WineX for your multimedia computer?  It
may be neat to demonstrate that you can install and play many DirectX
windows games on Linux.  Let me know if you want it and I'll bring it on
CD.

Ho'ala: please package all of your Samba configurations and perhaps
practice re-joining the Samba domain at home so you can pull this off
quickly on Wednesday.

We're bringing over the tables, chairs and terminal server hardware
around 10-10:30am Tuesday.