Planning for ITEC

Deven Phillips dphillips at viata.com
Tue Aug 28 10:30:30 PDT 2001

Also gang, I have 500 tickets for distribution. I'll be back in town on
Friday. I would like to make a stamp for the lugs to stamp onto the back
of the tickets to say who sponsored them. Anyone interested in giving
out tickets or helping to stamp them, please contact me on my cell
348-0885.

Deven Phillips, CISSP
Network Architect
Viata Online, Inc.