binaries for ITEC stuff?

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Mon Aug 27 20:32:00 PDT 2001

I haven't activated the binary file upload feature of Wiki for security
reasons... needs to be recoded to be secure.  The best we can do for now is
to upload your binary files to your personal web server, then supply a URL
link in the Wiki.  Something like this:

[Conference Name Tag|http://www.somewhere.org/images/blahblah.png]

Please ask me and I'll put those files into permanent storage in the MPLUG
archive.
http://www.mplug.org/archive

Please also post these things to the mailing list, as I'm sure most people
aren't looking at the Wiki.  Please do not attach files to mailing list
messages as this will severely eat Hurricane Internet's bandwidth that has
been graciously donated to host this mailing list.