binaries for ITEC stuff?

joel jijoel at lava.net
Mon Aug 27 20:05:41 PDT 2001

Warren, et al,

Is there any way to put binaries on the MPLUG site? The wiki system doesn't
seem to support them. :-(

It seems to me that we need a place to put the assorted files we're working
on, so we can coordinate our efforts and give each other feedback on the
things we're generating for ITEC.

I've just completed an initial draft of a conference name tag. I think it
looks pretty good, but would definately welcome comments, complaints, or
suggestions from the rest of the community.

Is MPLUG an appropriate site for this type of thing? Something else?

--Joel