Linux is for Desktops?!

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Mon Aug 27 13:00:34 PDT 2001

I remember reading the one or more of the components in the
Konqueror/KMail/KNode triumvirate are 8-bit coded.  If so, then they will not
show the doublt-byte CJK characters.

OTOH, as I probably mentioned before, Mozilla/Linux is much better than
Mozilla/Windows.  Microsoft denies ever playing tricks in its OS (to favor
its own browser), I doubt who will believe that.