cgi not working :(

Ronnie T Livingston rlivings at hawaii.edu
Mon Aug 27 00:46:58 PDT 2001

I thought my problem was the location of where i put the cgi files but
from that message i got im thinking maybe the mysql driver was not
installed.  I downloaded DBD for mysql and 'attempted' to install it when
i got that message, so i dont think ive made any major changes.   I wont
learn anything unless i experiment,  part of the learning experience i
guess and i dont think Dr.Sugihara minds ;) Im not sure but i think most
of the perl modules are already installed (i checked to see if cgi.pm was
there and it was).   Maybe only DBI and DBD is required?  Im not sure if
that is installed with redhat or not. *shrugs*

 -Ronnie