Router + firewall + NIDS questions

Joe Paleafei mantaray at linuxfreemail.com
Sat Aug 25 23:02:13 PDT 2001

Router + firewall + NIDS questionsone quick question... what method of connection are you using for the wireless machines... restriction to mac address or going with ip?  and what sort of security are you looking at having on this wireless network, because as you may know wireless is far from secure...