.bin = binary files?

Jon Reynolds jonr at ninestar.com
Thu Aug 23 22:08:12 PDT 2001

Ronnie, Im no expert like a few others on this list but I usuall do a 'chmod
a+o' on the file eg. chmod a+o Realplayer.bin. this turns it into an
executable that you can the run by issuing the ./<filename> and install from
there. If this is bad advice would someone on the list please educate me as
this is how I have been doing it.

Jon