?? meeting announcement confirmation ??

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Tue Aug 21 22:52:35 PDT 2001

I'm sorry, but I don't think that would be possible.  The ITEC organizers
made it very clear that we would get the booth free of charge (aside from
2-day expenses) as long as we keep it completely non-commercial.  The cost
for a phone line for the 2-day event is $250, and I don't think we can get
the phone company to point the DSL to that phone line beforehand.

Unless somebody has a cell phone modem that works in Linux, we probably will
have to live without the Internet for ITEC.