Ace's Hardware: Dual 1.7GHz Xeon vs Dual 1.2Ghz Athlon MP

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Aug 17 23:06:49 PDT 2001

I myself have never seen nor tried Citrix products, but is this their thin
client/remote application product?

Is the server side Windows or Unix?

If it is running multiple instances of applications, the dual Athlon should
supply plenty of power provided you have enough RAM.  However, I would think
640Kb/sec would be a bit low for 60 clients.  That's a theoretical max of
only 80KB/sec of data transfer... barely enough to support two clients.

(Perhaps I am misunderstanding what Citrix does.  If so, please educate me.)