Ace's Hardware: Dual 1.7GHz Xeon vs Dual 1.2Ghz Athlon MP

Jon Reynolds jonr at ninestar.com
Fri Aug 17 22:06:00 PDT 2001

Warren,

  I priced out a system like this for around exactly the same price and was
considering to use it for my citrix server. I am extremely new to citrix and
have been reading a tremendous amount on it lately. But do you think that a
system like the dual athlon would do well as a citrix server for say 60
people using one DB from 3 remote sites with a 640/640Kb DSL connection?

Jon Reynolds