Caldera OpenLinux 3.1

Deven Phillips dphillips at viata.com
Thu Aug 16 17:48:23 PDT 2001

Wayne,

	Most people recommend Mandrake as the best desktop distro. I don't . .
. I recommend it as the best "all around" distro, but it works great as
a desktop. We use it as our desktop OS at Viata. 50 users without many
problems can't be wrong!!!

Deven Phillips, CISSP
Network Architect
Viata Online, Inc.

"W. Wayne Liauh" wrote:

> A friend of mind told me of his experience with Caldera Workstation
> 3.1.  As much as I have recently been impressed by RedHat 7.1, I must
> admit that, based on what I was told, Caldera may be much better suited
> for desktops.
>
> I don't seem to see Caldera at CompUSA.  Does anyone have any experience
> with the Caldera 3.1?  Thanx.
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to luau as: dphillips at viata.com

Sorry if the spelling sucks, but my laptop battery is runn....