TridiaVNC vs TightVNC?

Jon Reynolds proteon at gci.net
Wed Aug 8 20:58:45 PDT 2001

Warren excellent timing with the VNC, I had just began an initial trial phase
of mixed OS administration using the original VNC. I had found that VNC over
802.11 was horrible and not at all usable. After reading your post I am going
to install TridiaVNC tomorrow and try it. Is there any other open source
projects like VNC, that have been tried and have gotten a good grade from
users?

Jon