1GHz Athlon Systems for $500

Eric Hagen ehagen at hawaii.edu
Wed Aug 8 04:23:25 PDT 2001

HuH, Kids?
OSHTF.
Just so long they don't short out the CPU, RAM, or MB.
I'm in for one, but time is just a small issue with me.

Eric Hagen                  "Sometimes we get lost in the darkness,
ehagen at Hawaii.Edu	     the dreamers learn to steer by the stars..."
			    "You fight for something because it is good.
	 				Not because it stands to succeed."