Redhat WinMe Dual boot Pentium 4

Deven Phillips dphillips at viata.com
Wed Aug 8 02:30:06 PDT 2001

I have bad news.

	It seems that WinME's bootloader has a serious tendency to currupt the
LILO bootloader. I have seen four attempts to Dual-Boot ME and Linux,
and all four failed at the bootloader. You might try using a bootable
floppy and the normal Windows bootloader. The other option is to use
something like Notron's System Commander.

Hope that this helps!!!

Deven Phillips, CISSP
Network Architect
Viata Online, Inc.