Presentations For ITEC - Submit Early!!!

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Wed Aug 1 20:24:30 PDT 2001

"W. Wayne Liauh" wrote:

> Al-
>
> I believe Linux has muturied to the stage that it will not offend me any more to hear someone saying "I love Microsoft Windows".  :-)
>
> Time has changed.  I of course am biased favoring Linux/BSD purists, but I think an important task is to embrace Windows users.

########

I think we owe it to them to show them the better path.
Micro$oft  is going to charge them an annual fee for all
it's programs with the next release anyway as I see it from
the posts. So I think they should hear about alternatives
that keep them away from the Micro$oft tax. And a system
that doenst have the problems that outlook and the rest of
their programs have in respect to attacks. Just look at the
posts on this list of the issues today with the worm.

 Aloha! Al Plant -Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.80/mo.  Member Small
Business Hawaii.
Running Caldera Linux 2.4 & Free BSD 4.0 UNIX
Support Open Source in Business and Computing.